Ooty green tea online order can be placed at teadrizzle.com. Ooty green tea is the finest tea in the world. Ooty Green Tea leaves are chosen from the best tea leaves in the Nilgiris. Ooty Green Tea contains all medical wellness. Finely dried and packed. So Green Tea can give freshness and wellness from children to adults. Green tea can be used to reduce weight and improve immune system all over the body.Green tea makes the day very special and more freshness in the morning. Daily two cups of green tea can be taken to restore energy in your body. Best green tea is made form ooty tea leaves.
* Compounds in Ooty Green Tea or Nilgiri Green Tea or Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
* Ooty Green Tea or Nilgiri Green Tea or Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
* Antioxidants in Ooty Green Tea or Nilgiri Green Tea or Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
* Ooty Green Tea or Nilgiri Green Tea or Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
* Ooty Green Tea or Nilgiri Green Tea or Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
How to Brew a Cup of Green Tea
Producing the perfect cup of green tea is a tricky process. If not handled properly, those same polyphenols that provide health benefits can ruin the flavor, making the tea taste “grassy.” It’s particularly important not to over-brew green tea. While it’s best to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for each variety of green tea, here are some general instructions:
Use one tea bag, or 2 to 4 grams of tea*, per cup.
Fill a kettle with cold water and bring to a boil.
After unplugging or turning off the kettle, allow the water to stand for up to 3 minutes.
Pour the heated water over the tea bag or tea and allow it to steep for up to 3 minutes. If using a tea bag, remove the bag.
Allow the tea to cool for three more minutes.
*One to two teaspoons, depending on the variety of green tea you are brewing.
Enjoy your green tea with subtly sweet nokcha (green tea) cake or alone.